Monday, March 9, 2009

Man I friggin' HATE Mondays!

So I upload my PT info last night after doing my EN bike test (this was now about 10:40p); figure I'll play with the numbers until about 11p and then hit the sack for 7 good hours of sleep (no early bike on the trainer).

Well, before I know it it's 12:30a and I'm still messing around the internet - NOOooooo. And tomorrow's the always-dreaded Monday at work. Hard enough going in to a Monday fully rested from a good night sleep prior --- now I compound it with a 5 hour night sleep (finally put head to pillow at 1:37a).

When will I ever learn?!?!?! Guess it won't be tonight, cause I had a chance to hit the pillow at 9:30, 10:00 latest. But here I am again at 10:35 checking emails, EN forum questions, and writing the Blog.

Well, that's it damn it - I am finishing this and going to bed - got the coffee ready for 0430; gear out and ready to go. Planning a 90 minute endurance ride at 0500. (gotta remember to change the battery in my HR monitor...)

So a full off day today - didn't want it to be but so it was. Aside from the chocolate chip cookie I ate tonight (alright, 2 cookies I ate) the food intake was good again. This morning's scale read 189.6 (that's after a 72' hard bike before bed last night - let's take it again tomorrow before the workout.

Signing off for now -- gotta get to bed!

pw
189.6

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the hip thing. Dr. Asnis has a very good reputation. Lucky for me, I had to do nothing concerning my tear. Unlucky for me, I have a broken foot instead. Boooooooo.
    Can totally relate to the no running thing. I read through most of your blog postings. Laughed about the Patriot Aquabike description. Must admit doesn't seem very satisfying.
    So no *crying in the Power Gel*, time heals all wounds. My foot is still bugging me so not very hopeful I'm getting a green light on Friday.
    Swim set took 1:10 aprox.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete