Saturday, September 5, 2009

Where the hell did August go?! ( and 2010 plan)

OK, a lot of action in August - most notably my first 1/2 iron in 8 years (and only my second 1/2 ever - both Timber) - more on that later, mainly cuz it's 2am and it will take me way too long to write about.

So for now I will just post my projected 2010 race schedule - BIG focus on 70.3 next year - 3 definites, maybe 1-2 more. I age up next year so if all goes well and I get lucky I am hoping to be making a fall trip to Kona - well, that's the goal at least for 2010...

2010 Schedule (tentative)
Feb - Hyannis 1/2 Mary
Mar - Oceanside 70.3
Jun - Eagleman 70.3; Cohasset
Jul - ?Providence 70.3; Appleman; Marlboro
Aug - Timberman 70.3; Gloucester
Sep - ?Pumpkinman 70.3
Oct - ???

Back with more on Timberman later this weekend!


work2Bdone

No comments:

Post a Comment